Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too..."

(The Cure)

Surely The Cure wrote this about the weather in Pittsburgh. When I work in the Children's Department at the reference desk, I get to see the sky turn from blue to grey to wow, windy and there goes a fire truck with its lights on.

I just followed someone's blog. Not from this group, and not from this blog profile. As aforementioned (elsewhere?), I have too many blogs. I'm hoping that there is some sort of shortcut that we'll learn next week when that is our task, because it seemed a little clunky the way I did it. And as a Children's librarian, I'm hoping that the 23 Things n'at aren't something I drop mid-July, like when I tried SLJ's 2.0 program run by Michael Stephens last summer.

Ooh, just found a link to the original 23 Things at Charlotte-Mecklenberg!!

1 comment:

Meg23 said...

That's one of the things I like the most about Northland... all the windows. The natural light is great.